Tuesday 5 August 2014

What I'm Reading... (among other things)

Hello everyone! Or should I say, bonjourno, in Italian! If you have been wondering why I have not been on since the 17th of July, (!!!) it is because I have been on vacation in Italy, which has been amazing! (besides the fact that I have had about little to no time to read! Noooo)
Since the last time I have been on, I have read Cinder, My Life Next Door, finished These Broken Stars, and Anna and the French Kiss! (Check out my review on Goodreads-link in About Me-and on this blog!)
I will be in Croatia with no WIFI *gasps* for 9 days, but don't think I have have forgotten all about you lovely readers!
I promise after all this craziness ends, I will be very active and post good quality posts and more review for the books you love. (not just these "What I'm Reading" posts). If you want more current updates, follow my Instagram and twitter! (link in About Me) Again, I am so very sorry, but I will make it up to you, readers!
Now that we are all caught up, time for my current read!



Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (#2 in the Shatter Me series)

Summary-
Our lips touch and I know I'm going to split at the seams. He kisses me softly then strongly like he's lost me and he's found me and I'm slipping away and he's never going to let me go.
Juliette has escaped from The Reestablishment. Now she's free from their plan to use her as a weapon, and free to love Adam. But Juliette will never be free from her lethal touch. Or from Warner, who wants Juliette more than she ever thought possible. Haunted by her past and terrified of her future, Juliette knows that she will have to make some life-changing choices. Choices that may involve choosing between her heart-and Adam's life.

Links:

As always,
Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment