Saturday 28 June 2014

The 5th Wave MOVIE???


Wavers, the time has come.
THE 5TH WAVE IS BECOMING A MOVIE. The news just broke out about casting, and I am SO excited about it! Chloë Grace Mortez (famously known for her acting in Carrie, Kick Ass, and soon, If I Stay, coming to theaters on August 22 (!!!) ) is Cassie Sullivan, Nick Robinson (known from Kings of Summer and Frenemies) is Ben Parish, and Alex Roe (known from The Calling) is Evan Walker.
Overall, I am happy with the casting, BUT I did not picture Evan Walker like that at all. But am not going to be prejudice, he got cast for a reason and I think he will be a great Evan Walker (and I am totally shipping Chloë and Alex together!)
No news yet about who is going to play Ringer, but I am betting on Hailee Steinfeld, she would be a great Ringer!
I absolutely LOVED The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey, it is my favourtite sci-fi book, and I hope the film does the book justice! I AM SO EXCITED!!! (If it wasn't already obvious haha)
I will post updates regarding the film when more news comes out! You can also check the official twitter for the movie linked below along with links where you can buy the book.

Until then, see you next time!

Links:
5th Wave Movie Twitter | Chapters/indigo | Barns&Nobel | Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment