Monday 8 September 2014

SEPTEMBER BOOK MADNESS!



     
Hello everyone! Happy September! (Even though it might not feel very happy...back to school, cold weather...)
Although September is typically not everyone's favourite month, (I know it's not mine) this September is going to be AMAZING. Why? Because there are so many new books coming out this month! I am so excited for each and every one of them, and I can't wait to get my hands on them. And when I say there are books coming out, I mean there are not only A LOT of books coming out, but they are also all written by some of your (and my) favourite authors. How great is that?
That being said, I am going to list some the most anticipated YA books that are coming out this month, and will have links to where you can pre-order them and find more information (Just click the book title to get a direct link to Amazon.com)!
So what are you waiting for? Take a look at these great books!



Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld

September 23, 2014 Hardcover | $23.99*


I'll Give You The Sun  by Jandy Nelson

September 16, 2014 Hardcover | $19.99






The Infinite Sea (The second book of The 5th Wave) by Rick Yancey

September 16, 2014 Hardcover | $21.00




Ashes to Ashes by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian

September 16, 2014 Hardcover | $21.99




Complete Nothing (#2 in the True Love Trilogy) by Kieran Scott

September 30, 2014 Trade Paperback | $11.99



Heir Of Fire (#3 in the Throne Of Glass series) by Sarah J. Mass

September 2, 2014 Hardcover | $19.99



Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang

September 9, 2014 Hardcover | $21.99




Made For You by Melissa Marr

September 16, 2014 Hardcover | $21.99




In A Handful Of Dust (Not A Drop To Drink #2) by Mindy McGinnis

September 23, 2014 Hardcover | $21.99



So that's all I have for you today! Can you believe that next month might even be better? Keep updated on my blog to find out. :)


Happy Reading!

*All prices are CAD 





2 comments:

  1. I am so pumped for the Infinite Sea! i preordered it a while ago for $18 (perks of being early)
    I really want to read Not a Drop to Drink, do you suggest it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $18?!!? That's awesome! I love pre ordering books!
      If you like strong, female protagonists and an epic dystopian, you will definitely enjoy Not A Drop To Drink :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      -Hailey

      Delete